We recently upgraded our ColdFusion server from Pro to Enterprise and
now we can't seem to get Flash Remoting working. When I  browse to
flashservices/gateway I get a blank page, but when I try to connect to a
service from the Flash Service Browser I get the following error:
"Service threw an exception during method invocation: No service named
myservice is known to Flash Remoting MX."

This is a multihomed Windows 2003 server. JRun is connected to IIS and
ColdFusion is deployed as an .ear.

I've seen a few items in the archives and on the MM site that deal with
Flash Remoting on multihomed ColdFusion Pro, but I can't seem to find
anything on Enterprise.

I've gone through this checklist in this Flash Remoting TechNote
(http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash_remoting/ts/documents/cfmx_fr_c
hecklist.htm) and noticed I didn't have the flashgateway.ear deployed. I
tried deploying that ear and I still get a blank page when I browse to
flashservices/gateway, but I still can't find my services.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Nathan