Hilton says all government rooms are booked :-P

-Adam

----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:41:10 -0700
Subject: RE: MAX registration?
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>From the Macromedia web site
[http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/max/hotel_travel/hotel.html]

Hilton New Orleans Riverside

The Hilton New Orleans Riverside is the official host hotel for MAX 2004.

MAX 2004 Rate: $149 / $159

Central Reservations: 800-Hiltons or 800-445-8667
Please reference MACROMEDIA when making reservations to receive the group rate.

Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70140

Macromedia MAX 2004 attendees staying at the Hilton New Orleans
Riverside will receive complimentary wireless internet access in their
sleeping rooms.

A limited number of government-rate rooms are available, subject to
qualification.

As "official host hotel" I would hope it is pretty handy.
Interestingly, I can not find where the conference actually is on the
Macromedia web site.  Is this something we are just supposed to know?
Does somebody know?

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.________________________________