Has anyone here ever worked with CF and Windows Media for streaming
audio/video?

I can get the streaming to work fine.  What I would like to do is use a CF
web interface to take media uploaded to a folder and encode it in Windows
Media format so that it can be streamed on demand.  I have a general idea of
how i *might* work, but I could be wrong, or there's probably a better way
than what I am thinking .. if it's possible at all.

What I eventually want to be able to do is go to a web page and get a list
of all of the files in the folder.  I want to be able to click on "approve"
beside each file, have it automaticly encoded and moved to another folder
where it can be accessed on demand.

Has anyone ever tried anything like this.  Does anyone know if it is
possible?  If so, are there any handy how-to's or examples, or any words of
advice?

Todd