Hi,

I'm trying to catch the error below, but I'm not sure what scope it is in, or how to display it in an error template. When I wrap the cfstoredproc in a cftry tag, I can catch the error generically, but I cannot display this specific error message because I do not know what variable is holding it. It's not in the Error scope, for example. What can I put in the Cfdump var = "[Insert Var Here]" to get the message below, if any?

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_Timer'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'Timer'.

I'm also trying to trap this error message in the stored proc itself, but that's for another group.

TIA.

Sincerely,
Andrew