So this is a complete mystery to me but I've seen now
on a few occasions (mostly on MX(6.1) I think but it
may have happend with 5.0 too)

But every so often when I'm inserting a record into a
database two records get inserted. I check my cf code
with debugging and note that it's not actualy
happening on the cf side (or at least the code side
itself) is there anything I can do to find out why
this is happening.

The developers here are using access db but I saw it
on ms sql once before too.

-Joshua O'Connor-Rose
-All is Good