Ray Champagne wrote:

> I would be interested in this too.  Looks like I will HAVE to go the M$
> route for some projects, as much as I hate it, concurrent with writing CF
> code for others.  YUck!

Heh .... Sure they don't have PHP on that server?  I was in the same
position - client wanted to keep their host which wasn't using Cold
Fusion. I was NOT looking forward into getting back into ASP. Then I
found out that PHP was running on the server as well. Not that I'm great
with PHP, but it's sure more efficient than ASP - code weight wise and
execution wise as well, from what I can tell...

--
Les Mizzell