From: Milan Mushran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:53:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Image Issue
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Basically, I do not want to upload a file if the user did not select
an image on the form page and was just trying to update some text
instead. So, How do I check for the existence of an image before file
upload.

Thanks a ton,

Milan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I think what he means is there a way to check for the existence of that file

FileExists