From: brobborb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: inventory management

Do they have an SKU bar code or something on the physical product?  On
my last project, they would just scan the bar code, and it jumps right
to the product info page, and they can do whatever theyw ant to it
(update inventory for that particlular item, change description, etc).
All of this web based, with some _javascript_