Any one know a way around this?

I have an admin area behind a CFLOGIN authentication.   The user updates the
database, then we have to create a static page based on the updated data,
which is then uploaded to several static sites as a kind of 'poor man's
syndication.  (those sites are very unsophisticated).

However when I run the custom tag CF_StaticPage,  all I get as a resulting
page is the login screen, meaning that while I might be logged in,
coldfusion itself apparently isn't.

How can I get around that?   I guess I have to change the login code
somehow, but I don't know how I can log coldfusion itself in.   Am I missing
something obvious?

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks