Raymond Camden gave me permission at CFUN to distribute my version of
his Blog, which is modified to work with Bluedragon, and ever so
slightly enhanced.  It should still work with CFMX as well of course.

Anyway, you can download it from my blog.

http://blog.rickroot.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=A896645C-136D-B771-EF3FC724A19B7071

Look at the "Downloads" section in the right sidebar.

Here is the readme about the fixes and minor enhancements I made:

http://blog.rickroot.com/downloads/README_FIRST.txt

Just unzip/untar in your web root, create/install the database and
datasource (see the .mdb or .sql files in the install/ directory), edit
the org/camden/blog/blog.ini file, and you'll be ready to go.  You may
also have to set up a mapping.

  - Rick