On Jun 28, 2004, at 12:10 PM, Rick Root wrote:
>> Because the sysadmin at our host is unresponsive.. I've been
>> attempting
>> to talk to him since last week.  Ack.
>
> you mean like a hosting company?   You use a hosting company that's
> using CFMX 6.0?

Yep.

> If that's the case, God help you, and you might consider doing
> everything possible to find a new host.

We use them for more than CFML hosting.  They also host a large UNIX
system for us.  Though having said that I'm sure we could do the same
elsewhere...

My manager is friends with the company though, and they wrote our COBOL
system...

Its complicated.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014