MM botched up a CFHTTP call, and hard coded the protocol, so if access to
the admin is only allowed via HTTPS, you'll get that error.  They released a
"hotfix" a while back which was nothing more than a new navserver.cfm
template to replace the existing one with.  I don't know what number it was,
but it should be simple to find on their site.

Cheers,
barneyb