We are using RedHat AS2.1 and we have just migrated to 6.1MX. I received
a note from a user that they got a verity error message. "An error
occurred while performing an operation in the Search Engine native
library. ...CFIndexTagException: Error # -2 Error E3-0005 ...Attach:
/opt/coldfusionmx/verity/collections/myColl/custom is not a directory..."

Can some please shed a bit of light on what it all means?

Thanks for the help.

Doug