From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I'm in a jam - CFHTTP w/ an SSL Certificate - Guru Help Needed

I need to use <CFHTTP> (or something similar) to talk to a web page that
some other company is hosting. They have provided me with a certificate
file
(PFX file) and a password.

When I go to their web page directly, my browser prompts me for a
certificate or else I'm not able to see the page.

When I manually install the PFX file into Internet Explorer, I use the
wizard, enter my password, and then I'm able to see the page no problem.

How am I supposed to get this to work with CFMX and CFHTTP?? I found
directions at:

http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry
<http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=843> &entry=843

However, I've tried this and the CFHTTP request still fails. Can someone
please contact me through the list, or via direct email? I'm really in a
crunch and I need to get this working asap.

Thank you!!!
Jon

  _____