From: Neil Robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 August 2000 16:23
To: CFList
Subject: Redirection Error

I'm getting the following error in the webserver log every hour or two.  I
can't find any reference to the 16389 error listed (searched Technet,
Allaire etc), and although there doesn't seem to be any corruption as a
result, I'm keen to find out why it's happening.

"Error","TID=332","08/17/00","18:32:30",
"Error attempting to write location redirection to web server (Windows NT
error number 16389 occurred)"

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards

Neil Robinson