One of my pet peeves is having to create a custom tag path in the CF Admin so that our custom tags and components are found by CF.

What would be really great for us (and I guess loads of other people) would be if we could find a list of all the custom tag paths, check if our desired path is in there, and if not, create it dynamically.  Obviously this would only need checking once per application initialization.

Does anyone know anywhere in the ServiceFactory or other hidden area of the CF java core that will allow us to do this?

Many thanks.