What I was wondering is:

1) Was there a browser request pending for CF Template & the server
event satisfied the request (Pull)
2) Was there an autorefresh in the page that made a server request
every n seconds (Pull)
3) Did the server send an unsolicited page to an idle browser (Push)

I know how to do 1 and 2, but am hoping that Blackstone will support 3.

You would likely need to authorize the server to send unsolicited
requests, to the browser(s).

But this opens up some interesting possibilities:

-- Real-time status monitoring
-- Efficient chats/whiteboards/collaboration
-- Streamers
-- Motion detectors & alarms

Maybe Ben will need to answer this.

TIA