From: Steve Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Various scopes

If you leave the prefix off variables then the variable scope precedence is
as follows:
Query result variables
Local variables
CGI variables
File variables
URL variables
Form variables
Cookie variables

(Straight out of the Fasttrack manual Unit 11  :-)

These are the only variables in which the precedence rules apply. All
attributes, session, application, client (and whatever's left) need to be
explicitly referenced by the appropriate prefix.

HTH

Steve

the body.