I'm trying to populate my drop down menu's dynamically. How do I group
the output so it will populate the menu the correct way? I'm using the
standard drop down script produced by Macromedia Fireworks. I'm using
Blue Dragon with MySQL.

Tables:

Categories
ID - Primary Key
TITLE - what's displayed as the menu item
SHORT_DESCRIPTION - description of category

Fusion
ID - Primary key
OWNER - Parent ID
SUB_OBJECT - Child ID (current category)

I don't have a problem joining the two tables, but how do I group the
output in levels in ColdFusion without writing 50 million lines of code
with 10 queries, 15 sort functions and 10 lists?(might be over
exaggerated a little :-))

This is the menu I'm shooting for. When you run your mouse down the
initial category listing a new list pops up if there are subcategories
under that particular listing.

Menu:
Category>
    SubCategory>