> Has anyone else noticed that when you use CFFORM you always
> get the form data POSTED, even if you specify GET as the form
> method? I found some threads on the Allaire forums that
> mentioned this, but I didn't see any mention of a fix. Is
> this still an issue with 4.5?

There's no fix, because it's not a bug. The CFFORM tag automatically writes
a METHOD="POST" attribute to the HTML FORM tag it creates, and that's the
documented behavior. You're not supposed to even specify a METHOD attribute
with CFFORM, and if you have "Enable Strict Validation Checking" turned on
in the CF Administrator, you should get an error if you have specified a
METHOD attribute.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496