From: Steve DeWitt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2000 2:34 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: coldfusion and java question

I am trying to use the example given on the allaire site,
http://www.allaire.com/handlers/index.cfm?ID=14244&Method=Full#1020244 , to
convert xml to wddx. I have all of the necessary jar files that I should
need and the lotus xsl parser. I am getting the following error:

Exception : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: . Java exception occurred in
attempting to find a method named '' with signature '()V'.

I get this error no matter what method I call in the XSLProcess class. I
tried calling different methods for debugging purposes. I have checked the
classpath and the jvm.dll path. Any ideas or similiar experiences?

Steve
the body.