On Jul 6, 2004, at 2:25 PM, Matt Robertson wrote:
> The last I heard this was an Eastern European firm selling bootleg
> disks.  Sent me spam about once weekly.  They used to say in their FAQ
> that the software was a 'backup' ... not-so-secret code for 'burned
> copy'.

A while back I went looking for a discounted copy of DreamweaverMX 2004
(Mac ed, the DWMX we had was Winders only) and found several people
selling pirated copies on Ebay.  I hope those people are reading as I
turned them in to Macromedia.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014