This happens to me sometimes when using FTP (different error message,
but I believe it results from the same problem). I've come to accept it
as simply a DW thing. I'd upgrade to 2004, but DW MX is the only version
that works well using Crosssover Office (a program that makes it so I
can run Dreamweaver on a Linux machine), so I'm pretty much stuck with it.

I've gotten through it by simply re-saving the CFM template again. Other
then that, I haven't found a fix for it. It's not too much of a hassle
though... for me anyway.

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels