Hi Erick,

I appreciate your reply. LogNumber column is a primary key so you cannot have two records with the same LogNumber. This is what I'm trying to do.

LogNumber   Linked Call   LogTitle
01DC1111                  Log A
01DC2222    01DC1111      Log B
01DC3333    01DC1111      Log C

Because Log B is already linked to Log A, if the user Linked Log B to Log C, the value stored in the LinkedCall column for Log C would be the Log A LogNumber. Now if Log C is viewed on the site and if the user clicked on the 'logs linked' pop-up, he should see both Log A and Log B. This because although the user only linked Log B to Log C, because Log B is already linked to Log A, he should also Log A in the list.

I hope I am making sense.

Regards,
cfcoder