  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:45 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Server Errors - CPU spike swsoc.exe

  I normally wouldn't post this, but I'm having some crashing server issues. I've optimized the CF settings, but it
seems that the ColdFusion MX ODBC Server is eating up resources on our server
  until it crashes. (Windows Task Manager - Processes)  Here's an error I got in the event viewer.

  I've also done a stack trace dump when starting the server and got the attached results.

  The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ColdFusion MX ODBC Server ) cannot be found. The local computer may not
have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: ColdFusion MX ODBC [EMAIL PROTECTED],ErrorCode=2310,ErrorMessage=TCP/IP, connection
reset by peer.

  Thank you.

  DStarting Macromedia JRun 4 (Build 63824), default server
  07/06 17:29:15 warning Unable to open D:\CFusionMX\runtime/lib/license.properties
  07/06 17:29:18 info JRun Naming Service listening on *:2901
  Running on JRun4...
  Starting ColdFusion services...
  07/06 17:29:19 info No JDBC data sources have been configured for this server (see jrun-resources.xml)
  - Starting logging...
  0 [main] INFO coldfusion.server  - Starting logging...
  07/06 17:29:23 info JRun Proxy Server listening on *:51010