HI,

I know this is way off the CF topic, but does anyone know where I can find
some very small icons (19X19) to replace the icons used in a tree menu.  I
would like to replace the folders and the document icon with icons that are
computer related.  Basically I am going to use the tree menu to show the
relationship between a UPS, what circuits the UPS protects, then what hardware
is on the circuits and so on.

I have been looking for small computer icon or electrical icon but nothing.  I
made my own but they look like quite bad.

Thanks
Mario