> D'oh!  *project* management, not *content* management.  My bad.
>
> >Does anyone know of good project management system written in CF or maybe
JSP.
> >I could write my own but I just do not have the time as usually.

Funnily enough we have a project management system built into our content
management system. (JSP-based, works with SQL Server or MySQL, we have run
it successfully in a CF environment). We also have a simple bug tracking/
help desk module (CF) and we're currently working on integrating them, along
with a test management module.

The main feature of the project management part is a Flash-based interactive
Gantt chart which reads & writes to/from *either* the main CMS database
(which stores details of teams and team members) *or* an XML file so that
you can use it independently of the CMS if you want. This also has a team
diary view, but there are no other reporting features yet.

Screenshots of the Gantt chart that I happen to be working on right now
here:

http://www.devoil.biz/taskList.jpg
http://www.devoil.biz/groupsList.jpg

Mail me offlist if this looks helpful.