I have these 2 queries:

<cfquery datasource="#Application.Read#" name="qryGetRepeatSales">
    SELECT *, COUNT(*) AS totalcount, SUM(Cost) AS totalcost
    FROM orders, orderitems
    WHERE orders.OrderID = orderitems.OrderID
    AND OrderDate >= '#DateFormat(StartTime, "yyyy-mm-dd")#'
    GROUP BY UserID
    HAVING totalcount > 1
</cfquery>

<cfquery dbtype="query" name="qrySubGetRepeatSales">
    SELECT SUM(totalcost) AS totalcost, COUNT(totalcount) AS totalcount
    FROM qryGetRepeatSales
</cfquery>

The problem I'm having is when the "OrderDate" line is in the top query, I get the correct results.  If I move it to the bottom query, the totalcost and totalcount end up being 1 or 2 less.  The date filter really needs to be in the bottom query.  What am I missing?