Hi all,
Has anyone here tried to change the metaBase.xml file in IIS 6.0 (Win
server 2003) and lived to tell about it? I am trying to change the
website unique identifiers in the metabase to much lower numbers than
they are presently. A distributed authentication ISAPI filter that
runs on the server is having problems with the abnormally high values
of these identifiers. I don't have access to the code on the filter,
so I will have to fool around with the metabase and see if that works.
Any pointers to resources would be much appreciated also.

TIA,
George