From: Jon Block [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: dynamically generate page content without refresh a page

I think that is such a bad idea... why not just use the web like its meant
to be used? That stuff over complicates life for little reward. Just my
opinion.

I wish web browsers supported some type of templating that hooked into XML
files natively. That would be neat... but then again the web would become a
big FileMaker Pro database. :0)

Jon

  _____