This has to be something set by the mail server as CFPOP usually gets
the first chronological message first.

----- Original Message -----
From: Graham Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:46:20 +0100
Subject: CFPOP 100 message limit
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I see that when I CFPOP my mail server, I always get the last 100
messages.  Not sure if this is set by the server or is something I can
set via Cold Fusion.  Either way though there is a problem that if I
refer to messages via MESSAGENUMBER, this can change between grabbing
them and deleting them or indeed grabbing them again as individual
messages.

I am missing something right? :)

Graham Lewis

Centre for Academic Practice