I want to set up a new site that will be for a band, does anyone know of
any good:

1) Calendar applications for scheduling

2) Image gallery applications

3) Bulletin Boards

Been a while I looked at new tools, so I wanted to get the communities
input for eval purposes.

For example I like YaBB for the Bulletin Board, however I would prefer a
coldfusion based BB.  I am open though, YaBB is well designed, but if
you know of a better one.  I am okay with Java as well.  So any
recommendations in Perl, CFML, or JAVA would be greatly appreciated.
Most important CHEAP, I don't mind a few bucks but not more than a $100
for out of the box.  Simple back-end db would be good such as
Access/MySQL.

Thanks,

Ray