Robert:
    Why don't you do a query for you select box that selects only the values
that are in the first table but not in the second.  Kind of like so:

SELECT KeyID_Table1 from Table1
WHERE KeyID_Table1 NOT IN (select KeyID_Table2 from Table2)

My syntax may be off, but I think the idea is sound.

Andrew Hewitt
Web Application Developer
webworld studios, inc.