  From: Ray Champagne
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 1:17 PM
  Subject: Oracle Developer Edition?

  Does anyone know if there is an Oracle Developer Edition that we could use
  to develop an app in-house, then have it hosted at any Oracle host once done?

  Oracle licenses are expensive at best, and we don't have the $$$ to fork
  over for a full-fledged version just for this one contract...

  Thanks,

  Ray

  Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
  CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
  603.433.9559
  www.crystalvision.org

  The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
  files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
  above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
  from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
  recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
  contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
  copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
  prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
  Thank you.