I guess this is "allow me to point to my blog" day!

CFMAIL Despooling in CFMX 6.1:
http://www.sumoc.com/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=C08CD25F-5004-2066-B75E
9A088A74E8B6

>From what I have seen, CFMX can easily handle 10,000 messages - the real
question is, can your email server handle relaying at the speed CFMX relays
the messages?

-Cameron

-----------------
Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc.
http://www.sumoc.com
---
land:  858.509.3098
cell:  678.637.5072
aim:   cameroncf
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Whitworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 3:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX 6.1 Pro - cfmail performance

Hi,

I am currently determining what version of CF our company requires (being
either Professional or Enterprise), and it basically comes down to the
performance of CFmail.

Does anyone know what the capacity of the cfmail in CFMX 6.1 Professional is
like? I know all the claims Macromedia has about the Enterprise edition, but
I haven't been able to find any solid figures on the Professional edition.

I have a number of clients with mailing lists of about 10000, so I need to
know if Professional edition is going to handle things if I decide to go
with that.

Thanks,
Marcus.