You can't know if cookies are enabled from the server. Als, using
session vars won't help much because they use cookies.

If you are on CFMX:
- Store info in session vars
- Keep session alive for users without cookies by using the
URLSessionFormat() function on every url in your application and the
addtoken="yes" attribute in cflocation.

Pascal