Hi folks,

Okay, here's my situation.  I have a process that I want to run whenever
a user registers for my system.  The problem is, this process can take
some time and I don't want to make the user wait for it to complete.  Is
there any way in CF that I can, in a sense, 'fire off a process' but
release the client to continue on to the next page so they don't have to
wait for it to finish?

Any ideas are welcomed and appreciated.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Dave Phillips
94percent.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615-746-3851

"Why do 100% of the work when we'll do 94% of it for you?"
http://honor.94percent.com (request password if you're interested)