OK, I must be suffering a caffeine deficiency this morning as I just can't
seem to get the following to do it's job.

<cfset QBarcode = rereplacenocase(QBarcode,"[^0-9]","","ALL")>

Should this not take the QBarcode field and return it to me with numbers
only, ie: '1234567890123 becomes 1234567890123.  The problem is mostly
caused by a leading ' character used by excel to stop it trimming leading
zeros from a barcode field, however the regex above is leaving the
apostrophe untouched.

Any ideas?

--
James Smith