BlueDragon hooks into IIS by mapping the ".cfm" extension to the Microsoft
.NET Framework:

  - right-click on a web site and open the properties dialog (or open the
Master Properties dialog)

  - go to the Home Directory tab

  - click the Configuration button

  - on the Mappings tab you'll see the extension mappings; it's the ".cfm"
mapping we're worried about here; for BlueDragon.NET you'll see the mappings
are to the .NET Framework

You can either manually delete the ".cfm" mapping, or just uninstall
BlueDragon.NET and it'll remove the mappings. Of course, in neither case
will it restore the mappings back to CFMX.

I'm not familiar enough with CFMX to tell you how to restore the ".cfm"
mappings; maybe someone else on the list can chime in. But that's all that
should be necessary to restore your CFMX server configuration (that's all
that BlueDragon.NET modified that would affect CFMX).

Apparently, you chose to install BlueDragon.NET on "all web sites" when
prompted by the installer. It would be better to set up a separate web site
for BlueDragon.NET testing and then install BD.NET only on that web site
(which the installer allows you to do). We'll try to make this more clear in
the future.

Vince