> I forgot the password for the cfadmin. How can I change
> it or logon?

You can disable the password, then run CF Administrator and reset it.
Disabling the password will require access to either the registry if you're
using CF 5 or earlier, or the neo-security.xml file if you're using CFMX.

If you're using CF 5, the registry value you'll be interested in is
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Allaire\ColdFusion\CurrentVersion\Server\UseAdminPassword, I
think. Change the value from "1" to "0". If you're using CFMX, change "true"
to "false" in lib\neo-security.xml:

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496