I have an alumni database and I want to be sure that there are
duplicate people.  I have alot of information to do a compare, but I
don't want to limit it to first name/last name.  Also, the query that
I've been doing seems say there's a duplicate when there isn't so I
wanted to be sure I was doing this correct.

<cfquery name="add_check" datasource="ch">
      SELECT firstname,middlename,lastname,address FROM alumni_contacts
      WHERE firstname = '#Form.firstname#' AND middlename =
'#Form.middlename#' AND lastname = '#Form.lastname#' AND
address='#Form.address#'
</cfquery>

<cfif add_check.recordcount GT 0>
      <cflocation url=""> </cfif>
--
Daniel Kessler

Department of Public and Community Health
University of Maryland
Suite 2387 Valley Drive
College Park, MD  20742-2611
301-405-2545 Phone