I have two questions.  I have a folder with resumes in word format.  I want
people to be able to put in an education level, for example B.A. and get all
the resumes that apply.  However, if they put in B.A. I get nothing, but if
I put in B.A, then I get the right entries.  What I did for know is just cut
the last character of a string if it ends withe a perios, but I was
wondering if I am doain something wrong, or if there is a better way to go
about doing this.
My second question is, I return the appropriate resumes with a link to the
word documents.  In Netscape it saya that it is opening "Smith%2Edoc.doc.
It is opemning the right file, but I was wondering why it saya doc.doc at
the end??  Is this right?  Thanks for your time

Thanks,

     ---miriam