Dinowitz_Debug is a new debugging template for CFMX that makes use of
CFTREE to show a proper threaded relationship between templates. It
also cleans up some of the debugging code, removes what's not being
used and makes it faster (which is needed for the slower CFTREE).

What's lost? Color coding of root templates (no worry) and color
coding of templates that take a long time to run.
What do I want to add? The ability to see if something was a include,
module or cfc.
What do I need? Someone to go into their /cfide/classes/images
directory and look at the small images there. What image (of that
specific size) would you want to use for a slow file? What would you
like to use for an include? for a CFC? for a module? If someone can
create some proper images, please do and send them over to me. If I
can, I'll get this out before sundown today. Otherwise, over the
weekend.

BTW, a few things are hard coded for now. height and width of the tree
in particular.
--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com