>This is a long shot, but did you enable J2EE sessions? Do you see a
>JSESSIONID variable in the Session scope?

No, the only thing that appears is:

sessionid   6e301539701090252839421
urltoken
CFID=3329&CFTOKEN=24eb864e2918a850-D4DFAFA3-C128-3D3F-45166598748BD5B1&jsess
ionid=6e301539701090252839421

The strange thing is, this was all working fine for about a 3 weeks before
it stopped working and to my knowledge, and the claims of their network
staff, nothing has changed on the servers themselves.

NOTE: I've since tried turning on J2EE sessions on and off a number of
times. The only two session keys that are created by default are the ones
listed above.

- Dan