Here's a really general question for your advanced OOP coders...

I may have to write a message board and I'm wondering how one would create a
standard message board using best practices and OOP style. To see the type
of message board I'm talking about, take a look at:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/

I'm just hoping a few of you can recommend to me how one would best
implement this type of product using CF components. My skill level with
components is intermediate.

Thanks,
Jon