From: Tim Blair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:28:16 +0100
Subject: RE: A script to Prevent SQL Injection: feedback/suggestions?
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> CFQUERYPARAM will validate the data. this script rips out ALL

> harmful SQL statements that someone might try to include into

> a URL or FORM field entry.

It doesn't just validate -- it will also escape any potentially

"harmful" characters, therefore nullifying any possible attack.

Tim.

Badpen Tech - CF and web-tech: http://tech.badpen.com/

RAWNET LTD - Internet, New Media and ebusiness Gurus.

WE'VE MOVED - for our new address, please visit our

website at http://www.rawnet.com/ or call us any time

on 0800 294 24 24.

This message may contain information which is legally

privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the

intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use

of this information is strictly prohibited. Such

notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,

information or conclusions expressed in this message

are those of the originator, not of rawnet limited,

unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated

by an authorised representative of rawnet limited.