I'm currently developing using a RDS server.  I've noticed that in Studio
4.5, using the "Files" resource tab, I can add directories sucessfully but I
can't rename them which I could do using 4.0.1.  Using the "Projects" tab, I
can add and rename until my hearts content.  Does anyone know if this is
normal or if this is a feature of the RDS security contexts.  Note:  I can't
rename them using either the adminstrator account or the more restricted
developer account.

TIA for feedback

Bill

the body.