Sangeeta,

Please provide more detail. Is the form sending this data a ".cfm" file?
What's the name of the file with the SQL statement on it? In what scope
are the variables name and email (url/form...)?

--Ferg

  _____

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:40:33 -0400, Sangeeta Karmokar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am posting this question and no one is responding... Can anyone
please respond. I think I am sounding dum in your world...

  _____