I'm building a new site, and wanting to completely separate logic from
database access from presentation code, and so I am building a CFC that
(amongst other things) builds menus.  (There wont be more than 3 levels of
menu)   It'll do all the queries on the database, looping over query objects
to gather submenu items etc and creating an object to be passed back for
sitemap, navigation menus, and some authority access functionality,
depending on the context.

What's the best method of passing this object back from the CFC?   Should I
create an xml object?  Or a struct containing all the menu data and submenu
data?     Does it matter?

Cheers

Mike Kear

AFP Webworks