Can anyone enlighten me on how in the world will a CFX Tag still
process when the name of the JAR file has been renamed, the
the directory has been changed as far as Case-Sensitivity is
concerned.

There are no other CFX_JSpellCheck.jar files located on the
server. Not on the C, D or F Drives. (E Drive is a CD ROM drive)

I have bounced the services as well as bounce the box.

Any suggestions.... We are trying to reproduce an error of:
"Page Can Not Be Displayed" when calling the CFX_JSpellCheck
but have not been able to reproduce the error.

Any help is appreciated.